PINK LABEL PINKPREP is specifically designed to clean and eliminate contaminants from your concrete and masonry surface. PINKPREP removes the films left behind by all other cleaners and prepares the surface for sealing.
Neutralizes the surface and removes all adhesion barriers or films. Provides the cleanest surface for applying concrete sealers. PINKPREP is a concentrate and is best used 25 to 1 (approx. ½ bottle in 3 gallons of water). Will not harm sealers.
Simply use as the last step before sealing. Rinse well and let dry…that’s it!
Specific engineering went in to our formula to remove the films from all other cleaners and set you up for maximum success.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove all other stains like oil, rust, grease etc. first…then use PINKPREP as your last cleaner.
- Mix approx. ½ a bottle into approx. 3 gallons of water.
- Scrub with a brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with a power washer.
- Repeat as necessary to ensure entire surface is clean and all previous cleaners and films are removed.
- Let completely dry before sealing.
Depending on the air temperature and surface type being cleaned; the time to dry before sealing can vary from 1 to 7 days.